Miller Dynasty 210 Foot Control Contractor Kit #301309
This foot-controlled contractor kit is an all-in-one kit that comes with an RFCS-14 HD foot control. It's the perfect kit to weld hands-free. Plus it comes with a 300-amp work clamp designed to complete electrical circuits to promote a positive welding arc. The clamp has a wide-grip jaw to help ensure a firm connection.
- RFCS-14 HD foot controlWeldcraft™ A-150 TIG torch
- 200-amp Stick electrode holder
- 300-amp work clamp with 15-foot (4.6 m) cables
- Flow gauge regulator with 12-foot (3.7 m) gas hose
- gas hose couple
- AK2C torch accessory kit and TIG torch connector
For the best prices on Miller welding equipment and other MIG, TIG and Stick welders, shop Welders Supply online.
|Weight:||26 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
How to Control Welding Foot Pedal:
- Set Voltage Control.
Set voltage control at your maximum limit so that your control is not too high.
- Start the Arc.
Start your initial arc with your welder.
- Vary the control.
Press the pedal for more amps and back off for fewer amps. Start pressing it slow as you begin.