Miller Dynasty 210 Foot Control Contractor Kit #301309
This foot-controlled contractor kit is an all-in-one kit that comes with an RFCS-14 HD foot control. It's the perfect kit to weld hands-free. Plus it comes with a 300-amp work clamp designed to complete electrical circuits to promote a positive welding arc. The clamp has a wide-grip jaw to help ensure a firm connection.
- RFCS-14 HD foot controlWeldcraft™ A-150 TIG torch
- 200-amp Stick electrode holder
- 300-amp work clamp with 15-foot (4.6 m) cables
- Flow gauge regulator with 12-foot (3.7 m) gas hose
- gas hose couple
- AK2C torch accessory kit and TIG torch connector
|Weight:||26 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
How to Control Welding Foot Pedal:
Set Voltage Control.
Set voltage control at your maximum limit so that your control is not too high.
Start the Arc.
Start your initial arc with your welder.
Vary the control.
Press the pedal for more amps and back off for fewer amps. Start pressing it slow as you begin.