Miller RHC-14 Remote Hand Control w/ Cable 20ft #242211020
Housed in a heavy-duty steel chassis case and connected by a 20-foot (6 m) 14 pin cord, the 242211020 Miller Remote Hand Control RHC-14 is made to control your amperage output power quickly and efficiently. The easy to use remote hand control is made for Miller solid-state power sources. The control knob allows for complete current or voltage control from 0 -100%. The 14 pin connector fits the standard Miller 14 pin connector receptacles to allow for quick access and control of your welding generators.
*For Miller solid-state power sources AFTER serial number JK674521.
Features and Benefits:
- Industrial Strength Chassis: The lightweight sturdy chassis is made for the toughest of welding jobs or manufacturing environments, the visor overhang on the chassis further protects the knob and on/off switch.
- Industrial Knob and Potentiometer: The control knob is sturdy enough to stay in place with the movements of a job site, while still being smooth enough to quickly change to your desired output power. The industrial-sized knob is made for a welder's glove.
- 20 ft. Cable: Provides additional flexibility when working on separate floors or when a large workspace radius is necessary. The 40 ft. works space diameter makes changing settings quick and easy while still being close to the welding machine power source.
- 14 Pin Compatibility: The Miller standard in remote access to welding machines, just plug, and weld.
- On/Off Switch: The killswitch allows you to quickly switch from the standard welding machine setting and the desired setting on the hand control.
View more welding machine accessories or place an order online with Welders Supply.
Place an order for the RHC-14 Remote Hand Control or contact Welders Supply for more options.
|Title||RHC-14 Remote Hand Control w/ Cable 20 ft #242211020|
|Weight:||3 Lb(s) 0 Oz|