Miller XT40 20 Ft Hand Held Torch W/Disconnect (Replacement) #260635
The Miller XT40 replacement hand-held plasma torch(#260635) features High speeds and precision cuts at a low cost. This plasma gun uses 20 ft(6.1 m) leads and excels at plasma arc welding, plasma spraying, plasma cutting and plasma gasification for waste disposal. Use the Miller XT40 torch to cut through electrically conductive materials such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper and more with ease.
The Miller XT40 plasma cutter torch is for use with Spectrum® 625 X-TREME Power Source.
Miller XT40 Hand Held Plasma Torch #260635 Features
- No Slip Grip - Steady control and dexterity promotes safety when using torch
- Ergonomic design - Comfortable design with thumb guide and finger grip contouring
- Trigger guard - Safety against inadvertent arc ignition
- 80-degree handle - Provides optimal arm and elbow position when cutting for comfortability
- Robust tip front end design - Extends tip life span and increases arc performance
- Laser Etching - Tip is laser etched for easy identification
- New retaining cup design - Increased visibility when cutting and quick turn release for easy consumable exchange
- Strain relief - Flexible and durable cables with corrosion resistance with an increased bend radius
View torches and other plasma cutting accessories sold by Welders Supply
Miller XT40, 20Ft Hand Held Torch W/Disconnect #260635 (Replacement) #260635 Specs
- Comes with Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||5 Lb(s) 2 Oz|