Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air Swirl Ring #420133
The Hypertherm Powermax Air 30, Part #088096, requires certain consumable parts to keep it running properly. Parts like this Powermax Air 30 swirl ring are made specifically for that machine, by its manufacturer, to preserve the life of your plasma cutter. The swirl ring helps to stabilize the flow of the plasma as it exits the nozzle of the gun. The result of a more stable stream of plasma is cleaner cuts with less kerf and less slag. It means you have to do much less finishing work when you’re done with the cutting part of your job.
We include a Hypertherm Powermax Air 30 deflector shield in our line of plasma cutter consumable product choices because we know not everyone is a master plasma cutter. Sometimes, people need a bit of a fallback option. The deflector shield helps to preserve the swirl ring in the case of a failed pierce job, and ultimately increases the life of your plasma cutter’s trigger gun for quite a while to come.
Benefits of Hypertherm Consumables:
- Tool free - easy to change out consumables
- TrueFlow™ - allows for centered electrode alignment with the water tube to ensure optimal cooling, which increases life and produces a higher and consistent cut quality
- SpringStart™ Electrode - consistent, reliable starting by eliminating moving torch parts
- Vented Shield™ - electrically isolated to prevent double arcing. Improves piercing capabilities and increases consumable life
- Advanced Axial Swirl Ring - Allows for alignment near the tip of the electrode, ensuring the correct amount of gas flow and increase consumable life
- Conical Flow™ - increases arc energy density for superior cut quality
- CoolFlow™ - enhanced cooling of the nozzle through key features