Miller Coolmate™ 4 115 V #042288
The best performer in its class — industrial 4-gallon cooler designed for water-cooled torches rated up to 600 amps.*
- Weighs only 38 pounds (17 kg) dry
- Tough one-piece case is portable and rustproof
- Convenient carrying handle and filler spout are molded into case
- Easily accessible coolant filter
- Factory-set pressure-relief valve (60 psi) maintains consistent pressure during operation
- Thermally protected 1/4 hp motor guards against overheating
- Efficient fin-and-tube heat exchanger
- Coolant system has a constant flow of coolant inside to keep the pump primed and to reduce algae buildup in the tank
- Brass-body positive-displacement rotary vane pump provides consistent coolant flow and pressure rating with long pump-life expectancy
Browse all Miller welding accessories.
|Title||Coolmate™ 4 115 V|
Boat / Yacht
High Purity Processing
|Max Cooling Capacity||5500|
|Max Current Draw||4.7 A
|Rated Cooling Capacity||1780|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weight:||38 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Miller Coolmate™ 4 115 V #042288 Introduction to Water Cooled TIG Torches
Miller Coolmate™ 4 115 V #042288 Water Cooled vs. Air Cooled
Miller Coolmate™ 4 115 V #042288 Changing Coolant
Product Questions and Answers
How to Oil the Motor:
Remove Wire Form.
Remove wire form from the radiator.
Pull radiator out far enough to turn it to the side to access it.
Remove Plugs & Add Oil.
Remove plugs on the motor and put about 15 drops of SAE 20 motor oil into each oil port.
Replace plugs and reassemble the unit.