Out of Stock
Product Number: 6700, 6800, 6900
This product is currently out of stock. Please check back later, or call 1-800-236-8825 for assistance.
Add $300.00 worth of items to your cart to qualify for
3M™ Reusable Full Face Mask Respirator 6000 Series - Small, Medium, or Large #6700, 6800, 6900
Pick a size:
- Small - 3M™ Reusable Full Face Mask Respirator 6700
- Medium - 3M™ Reusable Full Face Mask Respirator 6800
- or Large - 3M™ Reusable Full Face Mask Respirator 6900
3M™ Reusable Full Face Masks 6000 Series are simple to handle and comfortable to the wear. Large polycarbonate lens is impact resistant to EN166:B. The exhalation port provides increased durability and is easy to keep clean. Available in three sizes, all masks have the 3M™ Bayonet Connection System enabling connection to a broad range of twin lightweight filters to protect against gases, vapours and particulates depending on your individual needs. Four strap suspension, easy to put on and take off. 6000 Series Full Face masks can be used with 3M™ Supplied Air Systems for your increased convenience and flexibility.
- Extremely lightweight full face mask with a low maintenance design for maximum comfort and simplicity of use
- Large polycarbonate lens for wide field of view and excellent visibility
- Bayonet connection fitting system to a broad range of filters to protect against gases, vapours and particulates
- Four strap suspension, easy to put on and take off
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve provides easier breathing and reduced heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, hypo-allergenic elastomeric face piece
Get it here at Welders Supply Co!
|Color|| Light Grey|
|Harness Type|| 4 point|
|Net Weight|| 400 g|
|Primary Material|| Silicone/Thermoplastic Elastomer|
|Product Series|| Full Face 6000 Series|
|Product Type|| Full Face Mask|
|Size|| Small, Medium, or Large|
|Standards/Approvals|| EN 136:1998 (Class 1), CE Approved|
|Weight:||6 Lb(s) 12 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Q - Can this be used around ammonia? A - Yes, for exposure to ammonia you would want to use a Multi-gas/vapor cartridge.
Q - Is this a good mask for painting with a sprayer? A - Yes, but 3M recommends using a N95 pre-filter and pre-filter retainer for solid and non-oil based particles like paint spray and dust.