CK Tungsten 2% Thoriated (red) 10/PK #T1167GT2
The 2% Throriated Tungsten from CK offers great arc starting and is ideal for high current requirements. It’s also good for low-amperage AC applications using a modified point. It is composed of 97.3% Tungsten, 1.7%-2.2% Thorium, and .5% other. Materials Welded include carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel alloy, titanium, and copper.
- 2% Thoriated (Red) EWTh-2/WT20
- Principal Oxide: 1.7–2.2% Thorium Oxide
- Radioactive. Best for use in Direct Current (D/C) applications using transformer-based constant current power sources.
- Best for use on non-corroding steels, titanium alloys, nickel alloys, copper alloys
- Good D/C arc starts and stability along with a medium erosion rate, medium amperage range, and a medium tendency to spit.
Shop for welding accessories or welding machines online at Welders Supply.
CK Worldwide 2% Thoriated Tungsten ElectrodesSIZE
- Inches: 1/16" x 7"
- Millimeters: 1.6 x 175mm
ISO 6848 Color Chart:
- AWS A5.12 EWTh-2
- ISO 6848 WT20
|Weight:||1 Lb(s) 0 Oz|