Weldcote Safety UltraView Plus True Color #ULTRAVIEWPLUSTC
With a multilayer optical interference filter and high quality LCD the Weldcote Ultraview was made to see the world. The power on this helmet is supplied by solar cells and lithium batteries. What is even better, is the helmet shell Is built with high-impact resistant Nylon and still provides comfortable space for your ears and neck
- 1 Outer Protection Lenses
Shop other welding helmets
View safety equipment
- Filter cartridge size: 114 x 133 x 9.5 mm
- Viewing Size: 100 x 83.4 mm (12.93 Sq. Inches)
- Light Shade number: 3
- Dark Shade numbers: 5 - 9 / 9 - 13
- UV/IR Protection: Up to DIN15
- Switching time (light to dark): 0.08ms
- Delay time (dark to light): 0.1-0. 9s adjustable
- Sensitivity/Delay: Adjustable
- Arc Sensors: 4
- Grind Function: Yes
- Memory settings: 3
- Power Supply: Solar and CR2450 battery
- Operation Temp: -10°C-65°C (14° F-149° F)
- Inside PC lens: 106 x 89.5 x 1 mm
- Outside PC lens: 4-1/2" x 5-1/4" (114 x 133 x 1 mm)
- Weight: 599g
- Use High Quality LCD and multilayer optical
- interference filter, provides clear view and permanent UV/IR protection up to DIN 15.
- With 3 memory settings for easy retrieval of preset welding condition.
- Power supply by solar cells, lithium battery (CR2450) replaceable. Part# WCM-CR2450 (2pk)
- Helmet shell made of high impact resistant special Nylon.
- Ample mask space, especially for ears and bottom flare for neck protection.
CE CN379 (1 /2/1 /1 /) & EN 175, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3
Product Name: Safety UltraView Plus True Color
Product MPN: UVPLUSTC
|Weight:||6 Lb(s) 0 Oz|