Metal Man Three-Tier Welding Cabinet TTWC3
The Metal Man Three-Tier Welding Cabinet is a great way to organize your welding tools.
- Top shelf has ample space for most brands of welders.
- Shelf is 34 inches off the floor, putting your welder at a good working height.
- Slight backwards slope gives the operator easy view of the welder controls.
- Reversible tow handle allows you to position it best for your welder.
- Tall second shelf is well positioned for that second welding tool.
- Three-tier welding cabinet allows you to store both welders on one cart.
- Lockable cabinet at the bottom of the cart gives you secure storage for your welding helmet and other welding accessories.
Welders Supply has the best selection of Metal Man welding equipment and accessories available for sale online.
- 13-3/4” x 18-3/4” Top Shelf holds most brands of MIG Welders, TIG Welders and Plasma Cutters
- 13-3/4” x 19-3/4” Shelf with 16-1/2” clearance.
- 13-1/2” x 19-1/2” x 12” Lockable Storage Cabinet
- Holds one 7-1/2” dia. Cylinder
- 4 sets of Cable Wraps
- 100 lb Capacity
- 6 in. Rear Wheels
- 2” Front Casters
- 10 Gauge Steel Construction with Powder Coat Finish
|Weight:||90 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Q - What's the max weight it can hold? A - 100 lb, per Metal Man
Q - Could this be used in the field? A - Not a great idea due to the fact it has only 2" casters on the front. If you angled the cart so it only rolls on the 6" rear wheels you could probably use it on primitive roads, but bear in mind it weights 90 lbs and can hold up to 100 lbs.