ESAB Savage A40 Black Welding Helmet #0700000490 (previously 0700000480)
- The ESAB® Savage™ A40 Black auto-darkening welding hood offers a True Color view of the weld puddle for less than $100.
- The optical class 1/1/1/2 lens features welding shades 9-13 with shade 4 external grind control.
- The Savage A40 lens has a full 7.70 square inches (3.93 x 1.96) of viewing area and four arc sensors.
- The ADF has a low amperage TIG welding range down to 5 amps.
- It is ideal for the occasional or the professional welder.
Shop full selection of welding helmets available at Welders Supply
View more products by ESAB
- External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13 and an optical class of 1/1/1/2
- DC TIG rated down to 5 amps
- Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside
- Four arc sensors for higher auto darkening response
- Wider coverage and a larger viewing area of 3.93 x 1.96 in. that offers a wide field of vision and increased spatial awareness
- Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amp TIG for better reaction to darker arc light
- Delay control enabling the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. Short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, while longer delay is useful for high amperage welding
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- True Color allowing for a brighter view and enhanced color definition
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Product Name: ESAB Savage A40 Black Welding Helmet
Product MPN: 0700000490
|Weight:||10 Lb(s) 0 Oz|