Miller Cut-Resistant MIG Welding Gloves #290412, 290413, 290414, 290415 & 290416
These cut-resistant gloves from Miller are designed for MIG welding to reduce the risk of hand lacerations.
- Flame Resistant Kevlar - Sewn with 100% flame-resistant Kevlar thread for maximum seam strength and protection.
- Goat Grain Leather - Designed with premium goat grain leather, offers superior flexibility and dexterity.
- Cow Split Leather - Cow split leather provides protection against abrasions.
- Pre-Curved Fingers - Designed with pre-curved fingers for ergonomic fit and maximum comfort.
- Cut-Resistant Lining - Protects against cuts and abrasions with an ANSI A5 cut rating, level 4 puncture and abrasion ratings, and level 3 heat rating.
- ANSI A5 Cut Rating - Rated to protect against cut hazards up to 3,000 grams by ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 standards.
Shop all Miller welding gloves or view all safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
(Circumference below knuckles on dominant hand)
|Weight:||45 Lb(s) 0 Oz|