Miller Intellx™ Dual Wire Drive #301555
Swingarc boom-mounted wire feeders bring an extra dimension of flexibility and efficiency to weld stations dealing with large weldments, or wherever operator mobility is required.
- Single and dual-wire models with 12 or 16-foot booms are sized to accommodate a variety of weld cell layouts.
- Counterbalance design makes it easy to position boom and 360-degree rotation and 60-degree lift angle maximizes work area.
- In-boom cable routing organizes hoses and cables for a cleaner work environment.
- Pulsed MIG-capable Deltaweld with Intellx Pro feeder provides a 28-percent wider operating window and a more forgiving arc, compensating for variations in operator technique. Welders of any skill level can get into production quicker.
- EZ-Set simplifies parameter setup based on material thickness, removing complexity and reducing welder training time.
- Next-generation communication to improve weld performance and allow point-of-use controls to be located at the feeder.
View our large selection of welding machine accessories for the greatest values online.
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
Miller Intellx™ Dual Wire Drive Specifications:
|Net Width||20.5 in|
|Net Height||9.7 in|
|Net Length||11.8 in|
|Net Weight||41 lbs|