Worldwide manufacturer shortages are impacting delivery times. Lead times are more variable than other websites imply. We are a top distributor for Miller Welding; nobody will get you this faster. Call 1-844-682-0205.
New Bobcat™ 200 Air Pak #907771 Enhanced Gas Model
The Bobcat 200 Air Pak engine-driven all-in-one solution helps users consolidate equipment to maximize available truck payload, reduce fuel consumption and minimize operating costs. Operators can choose between gas and diesel models.
Designed for the construction, fabrication and work truck industries, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak provides multiple capabilities in a small footprint — just 47.25 inches long, 20 inches wide and 29 inches tall — while saving up to 200 pounds compared to competitive units or 400 pounds compared to using a PTO-powered air compressor and separate engine-driven welder generator.
Ruggedly built and rigorously tested to ANSI and CSA standards, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is proven to withstand extreme temperatures, rain, salt, dust, impact, vibration and more. This all-in-one is tested to meet the highest applicable industry safety standards.
The new model includes upgraded power capabilities and features including:
- More air output: A rotary screw compressor that delivers up to 30 cfm — 20 cfm at idle — of compressed air on demand to power virtually any air tool, including most 3/4-inch impact wrenches.
- Battery charging: Up to 100 amps of DC power at idle for 12/24-volt battery charging and up to 300 amps for crank assist.
- Increased power: The 6,500-watt generator meets 120/240-volt AC power needs.
- Added Auto-Speedä technology: Automatically adjusts engine speed to match weld and battery charge demands — reducing fuel consumption, maintenance costs and noise.
- Enhanced weld capabilities: Handle metal repairs with a 210-amp inverter-based welder capable of stick, DC TIG and MIG.
The enhanced Bobcat 200 Air Pak all-in-one is a reliable solution that helps operators reduce payload yet still have all the power they need in one space-saving machine. Truck operators can reduce weight by up to 500 pounds and increase available payload by up to 24 cubic feet compared to using multiple engine-driven machines, such as a separate air compressor and welder.
The rotary screw compressor delivers up to 30 cfm — 20 cfm at idle — of compressed air on demand. In addition, the unit provides up to 100 amps of DC power, 300 amps for crank assist, a 6,500-watt generator and 210 amps of inverter-based welding for stick, DC TIG and MIG — to help ensure operators are ready for anything. And with Auto-Speed™ technology that automatically adjusts engine speed to match weld and battery charge demands, operators can reduce fuel consumption, maintenance costs, and noise.
- Compressed Air - The Bobcat 200 Air Pak provides 20 cfm of compressed air at idle or 30 cfm at full speed. The industrial rotary-screw air compressor easily outperforms and outlasts reciprocating compressors.
- Battery charge/crank assist - The Bobcat 200 Air Pak provides up to 100 amps of DC power to quickly charge 12- and 24-volt batteries. Jobsite equipment with weak batteries can get up to 300 amps of crank assist from the Bobcat 200 Air Pak.
- Electric power - Electrical tools, lights and more. The Bobcat 200 Air Pak can power most jobsite electrical needs with its 6,500-watt generator.
- Welding - The Bobcat 200 Air Pak can easily handle metal repairs with its 210 amp inverter-based welder that is capable of stick, DC TIG and MIG.
- Auto-Speed™ technology - Advanced Auto-Speed technology automatically adjusts engine speed to match weld and battery charge demands — reducing fuel consumption, maintenance costs and noise for a safer, more efficient jobsite.
- Increased payload - This all-in-one can replace a variety of other machines, reducing a work truck's weight and increasing its available payload - so operators can bring everything they need to the jobsite.
- Significant fuel savings - The Bobcat 200 Air Pak can meet operator needs for compressed air, electrical power and welding capabilities - all while the work truck's engine is turned off. Highly efficient without sacrificing power, the engine in the Bobcat 200 Air Pak uses far less fuel than any work truck's engine, delivering savings on fuel costs that quickly add up.
- Reduced maintenance costs - Turning off a work truck and turning on the Bobcat 200 Air Pak can reduce the truck engine's idle time by up to 75 percent. Less engine idle time means maintenance is required less often - so overall maintenance costs are reduced.
- Reliable performance -Ruggedly built and rigorously tested to ANSI and CSA standards, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is proven to withstand high temperatures, rain, salt, dust, impact, vibration and more. Its systems are tested to meet the highest applicable industry safety standards.
Shop our welding equipment, welding machines, welding machine accessories, and gas welding & cutting machines here.
Legacy Versions of the Miller Bobcat™ 200 Air Pak:
- Aluminum Welding
- MIG (GMAW)
- Compressed Air
- Stick (SMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Bobcat 200 Air Pak #90771 General Specifications:
|Engine Idle Speed
|Engine Weld Speed
|Fuel Tank Size||7 gal.|
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||6500 W|
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||8000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 66dB / High speed with load: 73 dB|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||556 Lb(s) 0 Oz|