Gateway StarLite Safety Blue Glasses #4676: Combine Style and Safety
The Gateway StarLite Safety Blue Glasses 4676 will give you both style and safety. Gateway had earned a tremendous reputation since 1944, providing top-quality protective products and apparel for professional welders. These safety glasses meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1+ standards. They are scratch-resistant, made with hard-coated 100% polycarbonate lenses. The 9.75 base curvatures will give you a clear, wide and unobstructed vision all around. The glasses fit tightly, so nothing will interfere with your work – including perspiration. The lens blocks virtually all UV-A and UV-B light. Welders Supply is proud to offer outstanding safety glasses like the Gateway StarLite Safety Blue Glasses 4676.
Gateway Safety Glasses Features
- Incredibly light, all-around impact protection.
- Popular design resembles sunglasses; men and women love the style, helping to ensure worker compliance.
- Economically priced to fit any budget.
- Scratch-resistant, hardcoated 100% polycarbonate lenses feature revolutionary, dual 9.75 base curvature viewing areas for wide, unobstructed vision.
- Snug and comfortable fit. Tight fit helps minimize slippage and provides full brow protection.
- Deep, universal-fit temples provide side protection equal to that of eyewear with large sideshields.
- Lens blocks more than 99.9% of UV-A and UV-B light.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1+ standard.