Miller Indura Cloth Welding Jacket #258
The Miller Indura Cloth Welding Jacket from Welders Supply has many benefits to offer you. It’s INDURA 100% cotton resists flame and is guaranteed flame-resistant for the entire life of the product. Its preshrunk fabric means the sleeves are going to be the right size for you even after a lot of sweating in the workplace. The fold-in sleeve design gives you a nice tight fit. You can attach Miller’s patented Bib/Apron accessory as a bib along the chest or as an apron at the bottom. The Miller Indura Cloth Welding Jacket comes in eight sizes so there is one perfect for you -- Small, Medium, Large, X-large, 2X, 3X, 4X, and even 5X! The jacket is sewn with flame-resistant Nomex thread. Your neck will be well-protected with a Barracuda-style stand-up collar. The slash front pockets are easy to get to. The snaps are reinforced for long-lasting product durability. The Miller Indura Cloth Welding Jacket from Welders Supply is exactly what you need! Welders Supply Company has the best prices on the Web!
Miller Indura Cloth Welding Jacket Features
- INDURA® 100% Cotton, flame-resistant guaranteed for the life of the garment
- Pre-shrunk fabric eliminates sleeve length shrinkage for optimal fit
- Allows for the attachment of Miller’s patented Bib/Apron accessory along the chest as a bib or at the bottom of as an apron
- Sewn with Nomex® flame-resistant thread
- Barracuda style stand-up collar for extra neck protection
- Easy-access slash front pockets
- “Fold-in” sleeve snaps for a better fit around the wrist
- Snaps reinforced to prevent ripping of the jacket
Welders Supply Company has the best price on the Web, On-Line, In the WORLD for Miller Welding Jackets and Gloves!
Shop all our welding safety equipment from Welders Supply.
|Weight:||1 Lb(s) 11 Oz|