WeldX Jacket 2471 (14,21) 247114 Small, 247115 Medium, 247116 Large, 247117 XL, 247118 2XL, 247119 3XL, 247120 4XL, 247121 5XL
WeldX Jacket #2471 (14,21)-Please note: This product replaced the Miller Leather Jacket.
All rebate claims must be submitted online by April 15, 2017 under offer code MILLER005.
WeldX Jacket: long-lasting as well as good looking!
WeldX Jackets from Welders Supply are a lot better than just good-looking. They combine performance and protection – perfect for any welder. Various sizes are available. One will be perfect for you. The durability of leather is combined with the breathability and the light weight of cloth. The design is exclusive to Miller. You won’t find it from any other manufacturer. The sleeves have as flame-resistant Navy cotton back to give you the best protection. The lined sleeves are also protective. The zipper enclosure has a Velcro storm flap. The rear tail is extended and the back is vented for improved air flow. The stand-up collar gives extra protection for your neck. The fabric is pre-shrunk, so this jacket is going to keep fitting unless you get a lot bigger! The inside pocket is easily accessible. You can get a better fit on your waist with fold-in sleeve snaps. It’s machine washable. The reinforced stitching and finished hems add still more durability. Here is a great way to look good and perform better! A wonderful product at a great price from the welding pros at Welders Supply.
Miller WeldX Jacket Features
- 7 oz. WeldX front and sleeves combined with 9 oz. Flame-resistant Navy cotton back provide optimal protection
- Lined sleeves for added protection
- Zipper closure with Velcro® storm flap
- Extended rear tail
- Vented back for improved air flow
- Barracuda style stand-up collar for extra neck protection
- Pre-shrunk fabric eliminating shrinkage
- Accessible inside pocket
- "Fold-in" sleeve snaps for a better fit around the wrist
- Machine washable without the loss of durability
- Chromium Free alternative for easy disposable methods
- Finished hems and reinforced stitching enhance durability
See our full inventory of Safety Equipment for sale online today.
|Weight:||1 Lb(s) 14 Oz|