J. Tillman Goatskin TIG Welding Glove #1338
These Tillman welding gloves are great for low-heat TIG welding and plasma cutting. Though these goatskin gloves are thin, they provide abrasion and flame resistance as well as other welding gloves. A glide patch increases ease of movement and protects the glove’s side. Like all Tillman gloves, these are sewn with Kevlar thread to protect the structural integrity of the seams. Other protective features include a 4” cuff to shield your wrist, thumb strap reinforcements for increased strength and no interior lining to impede your dexterity.
Welders Supply has the full line of J. Tillman welding gloves. Count on us for the best welding equipment and gear for great values.
- Abrasion resistant top grain Goatskin.
- Unlined for greater feel and dexterity.
- Thumb strap reinforcement for added strength.
- Glide Patch eases movement and protects side of glove.
- 4" cuff for added protection.
- Sewn with Kevlar® thread to protect seams.
- Available in size Small through Extra Large (refer to sizing chart).
Tillman Welding Gloves Size Chart
Shop J. Tillman TIG welding gloves and other quality welding safety equipment from Welders Supply.
Product Questions and Answers
Q - Could these be used for Stick welding too? A - Not recommended. Not enough protection from heat and flame.
Q - What does the Glide Patch do? A - It's a patch on the side of the palm for added heat resistance on hot surfaces, especially when dragging your hand while welding.