- Multi-Process Welding
- Gasoline Engine
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Ranger® 305 G Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®), Multi-Process #K1726-5
Unleash the Power of Versatility
Meet the Lincoln Electric Ranger 305 G engine-driven welder, the ultimate All-in-One welding machine. This all-purpose powerhouse welding machine is engine-driven and capable of stick, downhill pipe, TIG, MIG, and flux-cored welding. Take your welding to new heights with the equipped digital weld meters allowing for monitoring of actual welding output in real time. The Lincoln Chopper Technology features easy starts and provides a smooth arc that limits spatter while working and provides for an excellent bead appearance guaranteeing a flawless finish every time. The featured Kohler gasoline engine has a 23 HP carburetor and a 12-gallon fuel capacity for extended operation. With a peak of 10,500 watts and a continuous output of 9,500 watts, the single-phase AC generator has enough power to run power tools, lights, and more. Loaded with features and exclusive technology this multi-process welder delivers professional results and is perfect for the toughest of jobs.
Features of the Ranger® 305 G
- Kohler® Gasoline Engine - 23 HP carburetor.
- Multi-Process Welding - Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Digital Weld Meters - makes it easy to precisely pre-set Your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance - Lincoln Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
A Welder For All Seasons
Make the Ranger 305 G your portable welding station - general stick and downhill pipe, Touch Start™ TIG, MIG, and flux-cored wire capability. The 9,500 watt continuous single-phase AC generator powers motors starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- 12-gallon fuel capacity allows for extended operation
- Electric fuel pump helps avoid vapor lock during high-altitude operation
Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 23 HP carburetor engine
- Electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
- Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® - provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and optimal bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
- 10,500 watts peak.
- 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
- Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
Shop all engine driven welders and welding safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Ranger® 305 G #K1726-5 Specifications|
|Fuel tank size||12 gal (45.4 L)|
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||9,500 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Welding processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||510 Lb(s) 0 Oz|