- Stick Welding
- TIG Welding
- 220V Input
- Single Phase
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Precision TIG® 225 TIG Welder Ready-Pak® w/Cart, 220V 1PH #K2535-2
Powerful Stick/TIG Capable Welder
The Lincoln Precision TIG 225 is a robust welding machine that offers the most wide-range operation among its peers (5 to 230 amps) because of its patented Micro-Start II technology. The welder features improved starting, optimal arc stability, and gives you precise welds and crater fills every time. Designed with functionality in mind, the 115V receptacles allow you to power a water cooler or other power tools. This welding machine is packed with features like the easy-to-use operator interface and AC auto-balance making it perfect for a variety of industries, from automotive to maintenance and repair.
Features of the Precision TIG 225
- Easy-to-use operator interface-select mode, polarity and weld
- AC Auto-Balance® automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum
- Enable the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input
- Offers outstanding stick welding capabilities with up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) electrodes
- Experience enhanced starting, optimal arc stability, and accomplish more precise welds with our patented Mirco-Start™ II technology
SIMPLE TO USE, EASY TO CUSTOMIZE
Easy-to-use operator interface - select mode, polarity and begin welding. When welding aluminum, AC Auto Balance® automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning
Adjust for any situation: cleaning, penetration and pulse
When welding thicker material requiring increased penetration, or when requiring increased cleaning action to break through heavy oxide layers, bypass AC Auto Balance and adjust manually for full control.
Enable the TIG pulser feature to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Superior stick welder
Also offers outstanding stick welding capabilities, including the use of up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) electrodes - even with Fleetweld® 5P+ (E6010).
- Torch Parts Storage Compartment Torch Hanger 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- Work Cable & Clamp Removable Lift Eye 9 ft. (2.7 m)
- Input Power Cord with NEMA 6-50P Plug NEMA 6-50R Receptacle
- TIG Procedure Guide GTAW (TIG) Handbook PTA-17
- 150 amp TIG torch w/ 1 pc. cable 12 ft. (3.6 m)
- Ultra-Flex™ Cable Twist Mate™ Adapter 3/32 in. (2.4 mm)
- 2% Ceriated Tungsten Collet & Collet Body 7/16 in. (11.1 mm)
- Alumina Nozzle Long Back Cap Gas Regulator with Hose Foot Amptrol™ with 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable assembly (K870)
- Understorage Cart (K2348-1)
Shop all TIG welding machines and TIG welding helmets available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Precision TIG® 225 Ready-Pak® w/Cart #K2535-2 Specifications|
40% Duty Cycle: 61/55A, 60% Duty Cycle: 52/47A
|Output range||5-230A Max OCV: 75V|
|Rated output||130A/40%, 110A/60%|
Maintenance & Repair
Marine Fabrication & Repair
|Weight:||261 Lb(s) 0 Oz|