Lincoln Tomahawk® 375 AIR Plasma Cutter with 10 ft (3.0 m) Hand Torch #K2806-1
Precision and Power.
The Lincoln Electric Tomahawk 375 AIR plasma cutter is one of the highest-quality plasma cutters on the market. Powered with a single phase 220 volt input, it can cut through mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. At only 40 lbs, this machine is highly portable as well as capable. It uses air or nitrogen gas at 80-110 psi and airflow is easily adjusted using front panel purge control. The Tomahawk 375 AIR plasma cutter is perfect for automotive, construction, and general fabrication applications.
Features of the Tomahawk® 375
The Tomahawk® 375 Air plasma cutting system arrives ready to go for fast and precise cutting. With the 375 Air, forget the grinder – pick up the torch and cut in seconds.
- Ultimate Portability – Internal air compressor enables operation in environments where external compressed air is not available.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness.
- Touch Start System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the airflow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life - New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run.
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place system detects the correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations
- Internal air compressor (external air connection also standard)
- LC25 hand torch and 10 ft. (3 m) cable with electrode | nozzle 25A | swirl ring | retaining cap | drag spacer
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables include (2) electrodes | (2) nozzles 25A | (1) swirl ring
- Shoulder strap
- Input power cord
Shop all plasma cutters and plasma cutting consumables available from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Tomahawk® 375 AIR #K2806-1 Specifications|
Air or Nitrogen
80 - 110 psi (6 -7.5 Bar)
|Recommended cutting capacity (mild steel)||5/16 in. @22 ipm (7.9 mm. @ .56 m/min)|
|Maximum cutting thickness (mild steel)||3/8 in. @ 14 ipm (9.5 mm. @ .36 m/min)|
|Maximum severance (mild steel)||1/2 in. @ 5 ipm (12.7 mm. @ .13 m/min)|
|Weight:||40 Lb(s) 0 Oz|