- Multi-Process Welding
- LP Engine
- AC/DC Welding
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Ranger® 305 LPG Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®) One-Pak #K3430-2
FOR SPECIALIZED ENVIRONMENTS
Choose the Ranger 305 LPG for those environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are not acceptable. Includes a liquid propane gas supply hose with coupler for easy connection to the liquid draw outlet of an LP-gas cylinder. The 10,000-watt peak single-phase AC generator powers motor starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Top-of-the-line Kohler® overhead valve (OHV) 25 HP Command® LPG engine
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- Built-in "hot" start for easier starts and restrikes
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
- It's the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
- 9,000 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also can be used for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
25 HP Kohler® LPG Engine
- LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) engine has plenty of horsepower.
- LPG Tank Holder | K1745-2
- Ranger® 305 LPG Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®) | K2937-1
- Factory Undercarriage (Pneumatic) | K1770-2
Shop all engine driven welders and welding safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Ranger® 305 LPG One-Pak #K3430-2 Specifications|
Liquid petroleum (LP)
Kohler® OHV Command CH730 LP
25 HP 2 Cylinder Air-Cooled
|Single phase auxiliary output||9000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V, 60 Hz|
|Output range by mode||CC-Stick: 30 – 305 A,
Downhill Pipe (CC): 40-300 A,
Touch Start TIG: 20 – 250 A,
CV-Wire: 14 – 29 V,
Arc Gouging: 90 – 300 A
|Welding processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||604 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Engine Driven Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Lincoln Electric
- Lincoln Welding Machines
- Lincoln MIG Welders
- Lincoln TIG Welders
- Lincoln Stick Welders
- Lincoln Multi-Process Welders
- Lincoln Engine-Driven Welders
- Lincoln Ready-Paks & One-Paks