- Multi-Process Welding
- LP Engine
- AC/DC Welding
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Ranger® 305 LPG Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®) One-Pak, Multi-Process Welder #K3430-2
Specialty Professional Welder
Meet the Ranger 305 LPG Engine Driver Welder by Lincoln Electric, your all-around multi-process welder. Take on difficult jobs in challenging environments with ease thanks to built-in exclusive features like a built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes, digital weld meters, and the best-of-the-best Kohler overhead valve 25 HP Command LPG engine.
Superior DC multi-process welding for general-purpose stick, downhill pipe, TIG, cored-wire, and MIG applications. Feel the difference of easy starts, limited spatter, smooth arcs, and top-notch bead appearance thanks to Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology. Take 10,000 watts peak for motor starting and 9,000 watts continuous for other high capacity needs.
There is no other machine on the market in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding. Use up to 5/64 inch (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes for CV wire welding. All in all, this AC/DC welding machine is one of the most advanced and reliable on the market designed especially for professional welders. Whether you are in construction or structural welding the Ranger 305 is perfect for a wide variety of industrial uses.
FOR SPECIALIZED ENVIRONMENTS
Choose the Ranger 305 LPG for those environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are not acceptable. Includes a liquid propane gas supply hose with coupler for easy connection to the liquid draw outlet of an LP-gas cylinder. The 10,000-watt peak single-phase AC generator powers motor starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Top-of-the-line Kohler® overhead valve (OHV) 25 HP Command® LPG engine
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- Built-in "hot" start for easier starts and restrikes
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
- It's the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
- 9,000 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also can be used for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
25 HP Kohler® LPG Engine
- LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) engine has plenty of horsepower.
- LPG Tank Holder | K1745-2
- Ranger® 305 LPG Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®) | K2937-1
- Factory Undercarriage (Pneumatic) | K1770-2
Shop all engine driven welders and welding safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Ranger® 305 LPG One-Pak #K3430-2 Specifications|
Liquid petroleum (LP)
Kohler® OHV Command CH730 LP
25 HP 2 Cylinder Air-Cooled
|Single phase auxiliary output||9000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V, 60 Hz|
|Output range by mode||CC-Stick: 30 – 305 A,
Downhill Pipe (CC): 40-300 A,
Touch Start TIG: 20 – 250 A,
CV-Wire: 14 – 29 V,
Arc Gouging: 90 – 300 A
|Welding processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||604 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Engine Driven Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Lincoln Electric
- Lincoln Welding Machines
- Lincoln MIG Welders
- Lincoln TIG Welders
- Lincoln Stick Welders
- Lincoln Multi-Process Welders
- Lincoln Engine-Driven Welders
- Lincoln Ready-Paks & One-Paks
- Liquid Propane (LP) Powered Welders