Flux Core Welders (Gasless MIG Welders)
Our more popular flux cored welder equipment includes:
- Millermatic 211 Auto-Set Mig Welder +FREE gloves
- Miller Multimatic 215 MIG/Stick
- Millermatic 212 Auto-Set 220 Volt Wire Welder
- Millermatic 211 Auto-Set/Small Cart 110/220 Volt Mig Welder
- Multimatic 215 with TIG Kit Package
- Miller MULTIMATIC 200 115/230 50/60HZ 1PH 907518
- Miller Millermatic 255 MIG/Pulsed MIG Welder 2827
Flux Cored Wire for Outdoor Applications
Welders from professional to hobbyist have been restrained from welding dirty and/or rusty materials, and from performing outside. This is no longer the case with the latest innovation in welding, particularly MIG welding. With the addition of Flux Cored wire; which is wire that has been hallowed out and filled with a powered Flux material and activated when coming into contact with the arc releasing a vapor that shields the welding pool of molten metal from the environment. Air causes a weld to become weak if this welding pool is not protected from said environment, and with Flux Cored wire this pool is protected by the vapor and a residue from the weld called slag. This byproduct covers and further helps to reinforce the weld making the end result very unsightly if the excess is not chipped away.
The sheer ability to use these machines outside on almost all materials makes them an invaluable machine to have in any workshop and/or jobsite. The Welders Supply Company sells all the materials you will need to maintain and perfect your weld.