Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air
Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air Plasma Cutter
FIRST SHIPMENT OF THE 30 AIR IS HERE!!!!! WE HAVE PLENTY OF STOCK!! BUILT in AIR COMPRESSOR! No need for Shop AIR....PLUG it IN and start Cutting! GREAT PRICES AND QUICK SHIPPING!
The Powermax 30 AIR is a plasma arc cutting system with an integrated air compressor. With it, you can cut electrically conductive metals – such as mild steel, stainless steel, or aluminum – of thicknesses up to 10 mm (3/8 inches). You can also pierce thicknesses up to 6 mm (1/4 inch).
Generally, plasma torches create thermal plasma by harnessing direct current (DC) discharge. Although thermal plasma is most commonly generated using DC discharge, others such as alternating current (AC) or radio frequency may be used to create thermal plasma cutters.
Plasma torches (also known as plasma cutters) are devices used to create a directed flow of plasma – resulting in an effective and efficient way to cut various electrically conductive metals. There are many benefits of plasma cutters.
Benefits of the Powermax 30 AIR
- Internal air compressor lets you operate anywhere - maximum portability and ease of use
- Plugs into either a 120-volt or 240-volt outlet with the included plug adapters
- Lightweight, ergonomic hand torch reduces cramping and soreness
- Adding to its portability, it’s the lightest and smallest system in its class
Faster, more versatile
- High efficiency: fast cutting speeds and amazing cut quality reduces secondary operations
- Continuous pilot arc feature lets you quickly and easily cut rusted metal or metal grate without retriggering
- Only one tool is needed for a variety of cutting functions - large-range of metal thicknesses and types
Reliable, robust, and cost-effective
- Internal air compressor eliminates the unnecessary costs of with external air compressors
- Rugged design withstands the elements
- High performance from Hyperthem, a trusted brand
Powermax 30 AIR – What comes in the box?
The Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air comes with everything you need to get started. A complete set of consumables are preinstalled on the AIR T30 torch, including: an electrode (#420132), swirl ring (#420133), nozzle (#420134), retaining cap (#420135), and a delfector (#420399). Other things included in the box are: an extra nozzle (#420134), an extra electrode (#420132), a carrying strap, a quick setup card, and an operator’s, safety, and compliance manual.
With a 15-foot lead, the AIR T30 also includes a work clamp (with a 15-foot lead) and a 10-foot power chord; including adapters for both 120-volt & 240-volt outlets. With all of this included with your Hyperthem Powermax 30 AIR you can quickly get to work on your next project.
Oxy-fuel welding and cutting
Oxy-fuel welding and cutting (also referred as oxyacetylene welding, oxy-welding, or gas-welding) are processes that use fuel gases to burn pure oxygen to achieve high temperatures - allowing the user to weld and cut metals.
Plasma cutting and welding v. oxy-fuel welding and cutting
The average cost of using a plasma torch is about 37% cheaper per foot, which, over time can save you a big chunk of change. In regions with high labor rates, such as the US, Canada, Europe, etc., it’s extremely important to achieve the highest efficiency possible to maximize your profit. Due to its ability to obtain a high-capacity and high-speed in fabrication operations, plasma torches are the clear-cut preference over oxy-fuel torches.
Why choose the Powermax 30 AIR plasma cutter?
Compare the Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air vs. 30 XP
Compare the Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air vs. Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster
Powermax 30 AIR
|Definition: A device used to generate a directed flow of Thermal Plasma - used to cut electrically conductive metals||Definition: A process used to weld & cut metals by using fuel gasses and oxygen|
|Faster, High quality cuts||Slow cuts with more secondary operations|
|Smaller, precise kerf width||Limited to cutting carbon steel|
|Plasma cutters will cut any metal - steel, stainless steel, nickel, aluminum, copper, brass, magnesium, titanium, cobalt, and so on||Less expensive initially but MORE EXPENSIVE in upkeep|
|110V or 220V outlets will give you the same cut!||Runs on fuel, which is more expensive than electricity|
|Cleaner, newer technology||More Distortion|
|LESS EXPENSIVE in the long run||MORE EXPENSIVE in the long run|
- Input Voltages: 120-240 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz
- Input current @ 2.5 kW: 120-240 V, 1-PH, 29-15 A
- Output current: 15-30 A
- Rated output voltage: 83 VDC
- Duty cycle @ 104°F (40°C): 35%, 240 V, 20%, 120 V
- Open circuit voltage (OCV): 256 VDC
- Input power cable length: 10-feet
- Power supply type: inverter – insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) – 13.1’’H x 7.7’’W x 16.5’’D
- Engine drive requirement: 5.5 kW for full 30A output
- Warranty: power supplies - 3-year warranty; torches - 1-year warranty
Countries & Regions
|CSA||North America||South America||Asia (except China)|
|CE||European Union||EFTA countries||Serbia|
|CU / GOST||Russia||Belarus||Kazakhstan|
* Also includes countries or regions where the certification is also accepted
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air #088096 Operators Manual/Guide
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 Air #088096 Brochure