Miller Classic Series Welding Helmet - Metalworks™ #271346
Miller brings their awesome “Metalworks” graphics to their affordably priced Classic Series welding helmets. If you’re looking to tell the world you’re a metalhead through and through, the molten solder on riveted sheet metal graphic on this helmet speaks volumes.
These lightweight Classic Series helmets have long been a favorite of both entry-level welders and pros who need a spare. The combination of neck-friendly low weight, auto darkening lens and features well beyond what you’d expect in a helmet at this price make it an astounding value. The automatic on/off power control triggers the lens at the strike of an arc, while two independent arc sensors provide dependable arc detection. Handles MIG, TIG and stick welding with ease.
And who has the best prices on the Miller Classic Series welding helmet? Welders Supply, of course. See this exact Miller Metalworks helmet and more like it by shopping under 100 dollar autodarkening welding helmets.
Miller Welding Helmet Specifications:
- Viewing Field – 5.15 sq. in - 3.75 x 1.375 in. (95 x 34 mm)
- Variable Shades Darkened State #8 – 12, Light State #3
- Two Arc Sensors – Independent/Redundant, 1/10,000 sec. lens speed
- Sensitivity and Delay Control – Adjusts for varying ambient light and welding arc (Slow-Fast)
- TIG rating – 20 Amps
- Power Supply—AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Auto-On/Auto-Off power control
- Rechargeable Solar Cell
- Handy Magnifying Lens holder
- Light Weight Just 16 oz. (454 g)
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ (2010) and CSA Standards
- Hard Hat Adapter available (Universal - #222003, Slotted Hard Hat - #259637)
- Two-Year Warranty from date of purchase
- Metalworks and flame design
View our entire inventory of safety equipment and Miller
Autodarkening welding helmets for sale online today.
Miller Classic Series Welding Helmet - Metalworks™ #271346 Specs
|Low Battery Indicator||
|Weight:||2 Lb(s) 3 Oz|