ESAB Fabricator 3-in-1 141i MP Integrated Welding Pkg/Cart #W1003142
The ESAB Fabricator Series, with its leading technology, has changed the game and set a new standard for portable welding equipment delivering 3-in-1 MIG, STICK, and TIG capability from one integrated portable system.
Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
Features of the Fabricator 141i:
- Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold capability.
- Excellent Portability: Lightweight, less than 33 lbs includes shoulder strap.
- Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials and shielding gases.
- Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue.
- Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices and Spool Gun.
- Quick Change Polarity: Simple quick change polarity (no tools required) from the front of the power source.
- Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating.
- IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
- Intelligent Fan Control: Operates when welding commences to cool components & reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
- Infinite Voltage Control for precise voltage settings.
- Inductance Control for arc stability and spatter control.
- Tweco Fusion MIG Gun w/10 ft cable and industry standard #4 connection.
- Durable Metal Feed Plate features 2 roll drive system, quick change reversible drive rolls and easy-to-set single scaled wire tension knob.
- 4" or 8" Spool Capacity allows easy installation of wire spool sizes.
- Spool Gun ready.
- Adjustable Burnback Control.
- Adjustable Arc Force Control for optimum STICK electrode performance.
- Built in Hot Start for easy arc starting.
- Lift TIG Start: Provides TIG arc starting without use of high frequency.
- Downslope: Eliminates the crater that can form at the completion of a weld.
Don't wait - if you like the Fabricator 3-in-1 141i, order it from Welders Supply today!
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE FABRICATOR 3-IN-1 141IProcesses:
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- 140A/19V @ 15% Duty Cycle
- 90A/18.5V @ 20% Duty Cycle
- 53V DC
- 10-140 Amp
- 90-400 IPM (2.3-10.2 m/min)
- 32.2 lbs. (14.6 kg)
- Home Hobbyist
- Automotive Repair & Customization
- Farms & Ranches
- Maintenance & Repair
- Sheet Metal & Light Fabrication
- On-site & Portable Welding Applications
• Fabricator 141i Power Supply
• 10 ft Tweco Fusion™ 140 Amp MIG Gun
• Bonus Contact Tips (1 each):
.023 (0.6 mm)
.030 (0.8 mm) Installed
.035 (0.9 mm)
• Victor® Argon Regulator/Gauge &
12.5 ft (3.8 m) Hose
• Electrode Holder with 13 ft (4 m) Lead
• Ground Clamp with 10 ft (3 m) Lead
• Drive Rolls:
- .023" / .030" (0.6 mm / 0.8 mm)
V Groove (Installed)
- .030" / .035" (0.8 mm / 0.9 mm) for
Flux Cored Wire
• 4 General Purpose Stick Electrodes (E6013)
• Operator’s Manual & CD
• 10 ft (3 m) Power Cord and NEMA
5-15P 115V AC Plug
• Power adapter - 115V, 20A to 15A
• Shoulder Strap
• Utility Cart W4014700
Fabricator 3-in-1 141i MP Integrated Welding Package Manual
Read: How the Fabricator 3-in-1 141i Welder Works
Below is the manual to the Fabricator 141i, outlining the details of this welding machine and how to use it:
If you develop any questions or have any comments about a Fabricator 141i, let the professional staff at Welders Supply know!