Hobart Champion® 145 DC Welder / 4500 Watt AC Generator #500563
The Champion 145 Welder/Generator offers 4500 surge watts of AC power, making it an excellent choice for emergency backup or for powering hand tools, grinders, lights or battery chargers. The versatile receptacle package features four 20 amp, 120 VAC GFCI receptacles and one 240 VAC (6-50R) receptacle, all with covers. Weighing in at 222 lbs, the Champion 145 includes running gear and has a durable roll bar frame for added protection.
This lightweight and compact welder/generator features a 6.25 gallon gas tank for long run times weld at 75 amps or use 2500 watts of auxiliary power for 12 hours. The unit provides up to 145 amps of DC welding power, offers exceptionally smooth arc-starting capabilities and can accommodate stick electrodes up to 5/32-inch diameter.
- 4,500 watts surge generator power
- 4,000 watts continuous generator power
- 145 amp DC welder for up to 5/32 in diameter DC stick electrodes
- Versatile receptacle package:
- Four 20-amp 120 VAC GFCI receptacles with heavy-duty cover
- One 240 VAC (6-50R) receptacles with heavy-duty cover
- Rugged and lightweight - slightly over 200 lbs
- Includes running gear
- Large muffler for quieter operation
- Five-year warranty on transformers, stabilizers and generators; three years on electronics (drive motors, rectifiers); and one year on guns
Shop all stick welders and engine-driven machines available online from Welders Supply.
|Rated Output at 25 VDC||130 A, 25 V at 30% Duty Cycle|
|Welding Amperage Range||40 - 145 A|
|Single-Phase Generator Power||4 kVA/kW, 120/240V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||H: 24 3/4 in (629 mm)
W: 20 5/8 in (524 mm)
D: 31 1/4 in (794 mm)
|Net Weight||207 lb (94 kg)
222 lb (101 kg) w/ Running Gear
|Weight:||240 Lb(s) 0 Oz|