Victor CA2460+ Cutting Torch, 0381-1928 (replacement for 0381-0816)
- This genuine Victor® CA2460 Cutting Attachment is a heavy duty Oxy/Acetylene fuel cutting attachment for use with Victor 315 series torch handles.
- The CA2460 features forged brass head with a stainless steel gas tubes.
- It is capable of cutting up to 8-inch thick steel using Victor "1" series cutting tips.
Welders supply has the best selection of welding equipment and supplies for sale online. Shop now for fast shipping and low prices on our entire inventory.
Shop all welders supply quality Gas Welding and Cutting Equipment.
View more Victor Welding Torches
- Uses 1 Series cutting tips
- Die-Forged Brass Head
- Spiral mixer blends Oxygen & Fuel
- Smooth Cutting Valve (Push Type)
- Stainless Steel Tubes
- Brass Coupling Nut & Double O Ring tapered seal gives quick gas-tight seal without a tightening wrench
- Length 10-1/2 inches
- Weight 32 oz. (.99 kg)
- Head angle - 90 degrees
Product Name: Victor CA2460+ Cutting Torch
Product MPN: 0381-1928
|Weight:||2 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Q - How long is this? A - 10.5"
Q - What is the head angle on this torch? A - 90-degrees.