Harris Classic Medium Duty Cutting Attachment Model 72-3 #1300380
This Medium Duty Cutting Attachment is a model 72-3. This is one of Harris' classic designs that provides exceptional strength and rigidity but is also light in weight due to the brazed triangular stainless steel tubes. The seats and "O" rings are protected from damage by the captive union nut. The ease-on cutting valve allows for smoother controlled starts. To allow for easier connection, even with gloves on, the cutting valve also folds forward. The head is also forged from solid brass to provide years of dependable, safe service, even under the most abusive conditions.
- Forged solid brass head resists abuse and distortion
- Triangular tube design is compact and lightweight with exceptional strength and rigidity
- Brazed connections prevent leaks
- Seats and O-rings are protected by the torch union nut
- Cutting lever is solid forged for exceptional strength
- Ease-on cutting oxygen control for smoother starts
Shop for more Gas Welding Accessories or Gas Welding & Cutting Equipment online at Welders Supply.
Harris Classic Medium Duty Cutting Attachment Model 72-3 - #1300380
Tip Seat Style:
- Harris 6290
- Cutting Attachment
Torch Head Angle:
- 9 1/2"
Compatible Cutting Tips:
|Weight:||3 Lb(s) 0 Oz|