People who bought this product were also interested in:
Hobart Handler MIG Welder #500559
The Handler® 140 MIG Welder offers maximum flexibility operating off of standard 115 volt household current. This MIG welder machine is great for the beginner to the more advanced welder. It is extremely versatile and perfect for the welder who wants to work on household repairs, auto body, and even heavier farm projects requiring extra power. This welder is very generous in its operating range, allowing you to weld thin gauge steel (24-ga.) up to 1/4in. steel plate. It's easy to setup and runs flux core steel, solid, and aluminum wire.
Works great for outdoors, as the flux core technology allows you to weld without a shielding gas. It also comes with gas hook-up and dual gauge regulator for quick conversion to MIG welding (no additional kit required). The Hobart Handler 140 Welder very easily handles a wide range of solid mild steel or stainless to flux cored and aluminum wires with an amperage output range of 25 to 140 amp. The 5 position tapped voltage control allows you to fine-tune your arc offering a smooth stable arc on all thicknesses. The Handler 140 MIG wire welder delivers industrial performance. It's built with an industrial cast aluminum drive system and heavy duty work clamp.
Hobart Handler Welder Features:
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
Hobart Handler MIG Welder Comes complete with:
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
MaintenanceHobart Handler MIG Welder Applications:
- Auto Body
View our large selection of Mig, Tig, Stick and Gas welders with the greatest values online.
Specifications for: Hobart Handler 140 Wire Feed Welder #500559
|MIG Welder Power||CV
|MIG Welder Processes||MIG (GMAW)
Flux Cored (FCAW)
|Material Thickness||Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch|
Guide for Welders: The Hobart Handler 140 #500559
Read about the Benefits,Performance Data, & Control Panel of the Hobart Handler 140
Beginner and expert welders know the secret to welding is understanding the power tool they're working with. View the document below to learn about the details of the Hobart Handler 140:
If, while reading, you realize you have any questions about the Hobart Handler 140, contact the experts at Welders Supply! We're on standby with the information you need on your favorite welding machines.