Miller Classic Series Auto-Darkening Helmet - Liberty 287369
Replaced By Miller Classic Series, VS Liberty with ClearLight™ Lens Technology 287820
- Independent arc sensors provide dependable arc detection.
- VSi™ features X-Mode and three independent arc sensors for unsurpassed arc detection. X-Mode prevents sunlight from darkening the lens before welding starts and low-amperage lens opening from obstructed sensors.
- VSi and FS#10 Flip-Up feature integrated grinding shields. Provides impact protection and a clear view for grinding.
- Auto-on/off power control triggers lens at the strike of an arc.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA standards.
Welding Helmets are vast and unique; just as the welders that wear them.
|Title||Classic Series, Rise™|
|Low Amp TIG Rated||20 Amps (VSI is 5 amps and Below)|
|Low Battery Indicator||—|
|Net Width||10 in|
|Net Height||8.25 in|
|Net Length||12 in|
|Net Weight||1 lbs|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weight:||2 Lb(s) 3 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Safety Equipment
- Welding Helmets
- Miller Autodarkening Helmets
- Miller Welding
- Miller Safety Equipment
- Miller Helmets
- Miller Autodarkening Welding Helmets
- Miller Classic Series
- Plasma Cutting Helmets
- Torch Cutting Helmets
- Hard Hat Welding Helmets
- All Autodarkening Welding Helmets
- Welding Helmets Under $200