Hypertherm 65 & 85 Replace. Ohmic-Sensing Retaining Cap Mech - #220953
Product Number: 220953
$51.50 You Save $7.15
Hypertherm 65 & 85 Ohmic-Sensing Retaining Cap - #220953
- Fits all machines torches 45XP to Powermax 105
- Our patented technology provides faster-cut speed and consistent cut quality
- Superior cut quality and reduced or eliminated the secondary operation
- Faster cutting speeds and greater thickness capabilities
- Dramatically longer consumable life
- Lower operating cost and higher productivity
Shop other Hypertherm Products, Plasma Cutting Consumables, Plasma Cutting Machines, Accessories, Welding Helmets, Helmet Accessories, Gloves, Jackets, Aprons, Caps, and Pants.
|Weight:||1 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
When to change your Powermax retaining cap
Product Questions and Answers
Q - How often should the nozzle retainer be replaced? A - Standard cutting allows for longer usage of the nozzle retainer, but gouging can result in faster degradation of the retainer. The retainer should last several nozzle replacements, depending on the usage.
Q - How will I know it is time to replace the nozzle retainer? A - When the threads have become clogged with slag or dirt, or areas on the cap that are worn due to heat exposure.
Q - What does the nozzle retainer do? A - The nozzle retainer holds the swirl ring and nozzle in place to help direct the gas for the plasma cutter.