Hypertherm 65 and 85 Gouging Nozzle (5 per pack) - #220797
- Our patented technology provides faster cut speed and consistent cut quality
- Superior cut quality and reduced or eliminated secondary operations
- Faster cutting speeds and greater thickness capabilities
- Dramatically longer consumable life
- Lower operating cost and higher productivity
- For use with all Duramax and Duramax RT torch series
Shop other Hypertherm Products, Plasma Cutting Consumables, Plasma Cutting Machines, Accessories, Welding Helmets, Helmet Accessories, Gloves, Jackets, Aprons, Caps, and Pants.
Product Questions and Answers
Q - Do I need to replace anything else when I replace the nozzle? A - It is recommended that when a nozzle wears out, the electrode is replaced, and when an electrode is replaced, the nozzle should also be replaced to keep cuts consistent and precise.
Q - When should I change the nozzle? A - You should change your nozzle whenever you see notching, an orifice that isn't round, or rounded edges during your regular inspection.
Q - What does the nozzle do? A - Nozzles focus the arc by funneling gas flow.