Gateway StarLite Safety Glasses #4679: Verified To Even Military Standards
The Gateway StarLite Safety Glasses 4679 from Welders Supply are lightweight but certainly not weak. They weigh less than one ounce but were independently verified by the ballistics impact section of the US Military Standard MIL-PRE-31013, Clause 126.96.36.199! They also were UL-certified to meet ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA Z94.3 standards. These are tough, tight-fitting safety glasses, fully protective and easily affordable. The lenses are scratch-resistant with hard coated 100% polycarbonate. The cutting edge design features a dual 9.75 base curvature for wide and completely unobstructed vision. The temples are nice and deep, providing side protection equal or exceeding any other model. The lenses are anti-fogging so nothing will interrupt your concentration.
Gateway Safety Glasses Features
- Incredibly light, all-around impact protection.
- Popular design resembles sunglasses; men and women love the style, helping to ensure worker compliance.
- Economically priced to fit any budget.
- Scratch-resistant, hardcoated 100% polycarbonate lenses feature revolutionary, dual 9.75 base curvature viewing areas for wide, unobstructed vision.
- Snug and comfortable fit. Tight fit helps minimize slippage and provides full brow protection.
- Deep, universal-fit temples provide side protection equal to that of eyewear with large sideshields.
- Lens blocks more than 99.9% of UV-A and UV-B light.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1+ standard.