3M Speedglas 100 Series Auto Darkening Helmet #07-0012-31AH
No bones about it, the Speedglas™ 100 Series Aces High Auto-Darkening Helmet is a sure winner. Popular with MRO (military maintenance, repair and operations) industries, the Speedglas 100 Series helmets offer superior arc detection and accuracy. User-selectable auto-darkening shades 8 through 12 protect your eyesight in the brightest conditions imaginable, while the default shade 3 is just right for most normal light environments. This helmet offers excellent optics and a large 6.05 square inch viewing area for a great view of your work. It’s also roomy enough for those who wear eyeglasses underneath their safety glasses. Play your cards right, and you can get a killer price on this Speedglas™ 100 Series Aces High Auto-darkening Helmet. Actually, all you have to do to get that killer price is order it from us. Welders Supply is your number one resource for discounted welding helmets. Count on us for the best deal on a Speedglas 100 Series Aces High helmet.
- Sensitivity: 3 levels—TIG (>10A), MIG/MAG, Stick
- Mode: Grinding
- Two independent arc sensors
- Redesigned headband with smooth ratchet for precise adjustment
- Holder for magnifying lens inside the helmet for easy attachment and better fit
- Compatible with most 3M ™ Disposable Particulate Respirators
- 3-year lens warranty
- Design with skull, aces, and flames
- Light-dark: .1 ms @ 73 º F (23 º C)
- Dark-light: Approx. 60 – 250 ms
Shop our full selection of welding helmets available online today.
See Speedglas 100 Series Black for alternative.
All 3M Helmets are made to order and take 7-10 business days to be shipped out.
- Light State: Shade 3
- Dark State: Adjustable Shades 8-12
- Viewing area: 1.73 X 3.66 in. (44 x 93 mm)
- Number of sensors: 2
- Battery life: 1500 hours
- Meets EN 175:B standard