People who bought this product were also interested in:
All 3M Helmets are made to order and take 7-10 business days to be shipped out.
Speedglas 100 Welding Helmet #07-0012-31BL
Welders Supply is proud to bring you the Speedglas™ Welding Helmet Series. We recommend the Speedglass 100 helmet for MIG, stick and many TIG grinding and welding applications. Many industries rely on the Speedglas 100 series, including automotive, construction, mining, transportation and the US military. This helmet features excellent sensitivity and delay control for high-intensity welding applications. The auto-darkening lenses help protect your vision in bright light environments. A large viewing area lets you really see the welding job, enabling greater accuracy and productivity. It’s spacious enough inside for those who wear prescription glasses under safety goggles and light enough to not cause discomfort after an hour into a job. This helmet also offers 8 to 12 dark state shades. For complete technical specifications, check out our product PDF brochures below. Welders Supply is your number one source for quality welding helmets at unbelievable discounts. Perfect example: The Speedglas 100.
- Sensitivity: 3 levels—TIG (>10A), MIG/MAG, Stick
- Mode: Grinding
- Two independent arc sensors
- Redesigned headband with smooth ratchet for precise adjustment
- Holder for magnifying lens inside the helmet for easy attachment and better fit
- Compatible with most 3M ™ Disposable Particulate Respirators
- 3-year lens warranty
- Light-dark: .1 ms @ 73 º F (23 º C)
- Dark-light: Approx. 60 – 250 ms
Welders Supply has the BEST online prices for AutoDarkening Helmets and other great safety equipment!
- Light State: Shade 3
- Dark State: Adjustable Shades 8-12
- Viewing area: 1.73 X 3.66 in. (44 x 93 mm)
- Number of sensors: 2
- Battery life: 1500 hours
- Meets EN 175:B standard
- Speedglas 100 Series #07-0012-31BL Product Brochure
- Speedglas 100 Series #07-0012-31BL User Instructions
- 3M Speedglas Parts Directory
- 3M Speedglass Full Line Catalog