Miller PAPR 2 W/T94iH-R, Complete Welding Helmet System #287510
Complete system includes blower assembly, HEPA filter, prefilters (6), spark guard, breathing tube, breathing tube cover, padded belt, comfortable shoulder straps, lithium-ion batteries (2), battery charger, flowmeter, tool bag and helmet assembly (T94iH-R).
- ClearLight ™ 2.0 Lens Technology provides advanced high-definition optics for the most realistic view that’s clearer and brighter before, during and after every weld.
- High-Definition View (HDV) Technology provides a sharp detailed view at any angle with minimal distortion. This is found in the cover lens and the grind shield.
- Half-shade lens adjustability provides fine shade adjustment for optimized comfort and vision.
- Shade 5.0 side windows and oversized clear grind shield maximize downward and peripheral visibility, improving sense of surroundings
- Lift-to-talk head assembly improves communication, allowing operator to have access to face without removal of the head assembly.
- Quick-release one-piece cover lens with HDV simplifies lens changes, reducing downtime.
- Low-profile breathing-tube attachment eases on/off process while flexible tube material eliminates breathing tube snags in work cell.
Designed for Comfort
- Well-balanced design reduces torque on neck, increasing all-day wear.
- MSA Fas-Trac® III ratchet-suspension headgear provides exceptional comfort, reducing pressure points while increasing stability.
- Patent-pending Dualtec™ manifold system optimizes helmet balance and sound, while 6-point air distribution system maximizes perceived cooling through targeted air placement.
- Lightweight low-profile blower assembly with integrated shoulder straps reduces lower back strain and fatigue.