Miller Shade 5.0 Black Safety Glasses #235658: Well-Designed and Safe
The Miller Shade 5.0 Black Safety Glasses 235658 from Welders Supply have form-fitting black frames and beautiful amber lenses for shade 5.0 protection. These are top-quality safety glasses from Miller, the best supplier of welding equipment in the world. The lenses have an orbital design. You’ll be able to comfortably and clearly see in all directions. Each lens is reflective, shatterproof and scratch-resistant. The frames are universal, fitting any size. The rubber ear pads and soft foam give you maximum comfort. These are wonderful safety glasses which meet all ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3 impact standards. Order your Miller Shade 5.0 Black Safety Glasses 235658 from Welders Supply today.
Miller Safety Glasses Features
- Shade 5.0 Lens
- Reflective outer coating provides ultraviolet protection and enhanced contrast with minimal glare
- Form-fitting orbital eye coverage enhances protection
- Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses with anti-scratch coating
- Rubber ear pads for additional comfort
- Soft foam protection guards dust and perspiration from the eye
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 Standards
See our entire inventory of Safety Equipment for sale online today.
|Weight:||0 Lb(s) 3 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Q - Are these safe to wear for plasma cutting? A - Yes, the Shade 5 lens provides adequate protection for plasma and oxy/fuel cutting.
Q - Do these fit tightly enough against the face to keep dust and metal particles out? A - There is foam around the outside of the frame and an extended plastic area around the base of the lens to help keep debris from getting in your eyes, but they do not provide the protection that goggles do.