3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 100 Tribute with Auto-Darkening Filter 100V 07-0012-31TB, Welding Safety, Shades 8-12, 1/Case PART#07-0012-31TB
People who bought this product were also interested in:
All 3M Helmets are made to order and take 7-10 business days to be shipped out.
3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet Tribute 100 #07-0012-31TB
This 3M™ Speedglas™ 100 Series Tribute Welding Helmet sports a patriotic graphic of red, white and blue swirls over stamped steel. While the design is certainly salute-worthy, the features are what really make this a standout helmet. With three sensitivity level controls, including MIG, stick and TIG (>10A), you get superior arc detection. Switching between the grind and weld mode is easy with the digital controls. 3M Speedglas Series helmets are equipped with auto-darkening lenses that adapt quickly to different light environments. Use the dark variable shades 8-12 for brighter lights, the light shade 3 for normal lighting. These self-tinting lenses provide critical vision protection when welding. A 1.73 x 3.66 square inch viewing area gives a great view of the task at hand. Bonus: All 3M Speedglas 100 helmets come with a fully assembled ADF, a Speedglas toolbox label and a Speedglas welding beanie. Welders Supply is the premier online source for discounted welding helmets and gear. Trust us for the best price on the 3M Speedglas 100 Welding Tribune Helmet.
- Sensitivity: 3 levels—TIG (>10A), MIG/MAG, Stick
- Mode: Grinding
- Two independent arc sensors
- Redesigned headband with smooth ratchet for precise adjustment
- Holder for magnifying lens inside the helmet for easy attachment and better fit
- Compatible with most 3M ™ Disposable Particulate Respirators
- 3-year lens warranty
Shop all our great quality welding safety equipment online.
- Light State: Shade 3
- Dark State: Adjustable Shades 8-12
- Viewing area: 1.73 X 3.66 in. (44 x 93 mm)
- Number of sensors: 2
- Battery life: 1500 hours
- Meets EN 175:B standard
- Light-dark: .1 ms @ 73 º F (23 º C)
- Dark-light: Approx. 60 – 250 ms