- Stick Welding
- Single Phase Input
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Idealarc® 250 Stick Welder, 220-460V 1PH #K1053-8
The Lincoln Electric Idealarc 250 stick welder is a reliable welding solution for a wide range of applications. Featuring a stackable case design, this machine is ideal for space-efficient welding. Its output range of 35-300A AC or 40-250A DC, and compatibility with 220V, 460, and 575V power supplies give you the flexibility and reliability you need. This powerful machine is perfect for a wide range of welding needs, from construction to general fabrication. With the Idealarc 250 stick welder, you can trust that your welds will be strong and dependable.
- Outstanding arc stability and built-in stabilizer - Provide popout-resistant welding with all AC electrodes.
- Versatile welding range - With up to 300 amps AC and 250 amps DC.
- Suitable for use with every type of electrode - Including low hydrogen, stainless steel, hardfacing, aluminum and bronze.
- Easy set-up and operation - Full range continuous current control dial with current indicator for exact heat required for each job.
- Change polarity - With a twist of the wrist -- AC, DC+ or DC-.
- Stackable case design - Allows machines to be stacked 3 high to save valuable floor space.
- Fan-cooled - For extra thermal protection.
Shop all stick welding machines and welding helmets available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Idealarc® 250 Stick Welder #K1053-8 Specifications|
68/34/27A AC, 86/43/34A DC
|Output range||35-300A AC, 40-250A DC|
|Rated output||250A AC/30V/30%, 250A DC/30V/30%|
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||350 Lb(s) 0 Oz|