- Stick Welding
- TIG Welding
- Single Phase Input
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Idealarc® 250 Stick Welder with PFC, 220-460V 1PH #K1053-9
The Lincoln Electric Idealarc 250 stick welder with power factor correction delivers superior performance in a wide range of welding environments. With an output range of 35-300A AC and 40-250A DC, this versatile machine is suitable for both stick and TIG welding. It features a single-phase input, making it easy to set up and operate. The Idealarc 250 stick welder with PFC is perfect for general fabrication with its robust functionality and reliability. Using its versatile welding range and easy setup and operation, you can trust that your welds will be strong and secure.
Features of the Idealarc 250 PFC
- Outstanding arc stability and built-in stabilizer - Provide popout-resistant welding with all AC electrodes.
- Versatile welding range - With up to 300 amps AC and 250 amps DC.
- Suitable for use with every type of electrode - Including low hydrogen, stainless steel, hardfacing, aluminum and bronze.
- Easy set-up and operation - Full range continuous current control dial with current indicator for exact heat required for each job.
- Change polarity - With a twist of the wrist -- AC, DC+ or DC-.
- Stackable case design - Allows machines to be stacked 3 high to save valuable floor space.
- Fan-cooled - For extra thermal protection.
Shop all stick welding machines and welding helmets available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Idealarc® 250 Stick Welder #K1053-9 Specifications|
|Output range||35-300A AC, 40-250A DC|
|Weight:||350 Lb(s) 0 Oz|