- Stick Welding
- TIG Welding
- Single Phase
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Precision TIG® 275 TIG Welder Ready-Pak® #K2618-1
Experience a New Level of Precision Welding
The Lincoln Electric Precision TIG 275 TIG welder Ready-Pak offers reliable and powerful performance, suitable for any TIG or Stick welding application in your shop. The best-in-class range (2-340 amps) includes the ability to handle 5/32-inch stick electrodes and gives you the versatility to use material across the thickness spectrum.
This welding machine features patented Micro-Start II technology that enhances starting and arc stability giving you precise welds and crater fills. The optional Advanced Pulse Control panel includes the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion and regulate filler metal deposition from excessive heat input. The AC Auto Balance feature automatically provides the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration for welding aluminum while also giving you the option to take full control and manually adjust the settings to your needs. Loaded with features, this welding machine is perfect for a variety of industries from shipbuilding to construction.
Features of the Precision TIG® 275
- AC Auto-Balance® automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
- Or, take full control - adjust the AC Balance® to increase or decrease cleaning action or penetration on aluminum
- Delivers the widest output range in its class with an amperage range of 2 to 340 amps
- Upgrade with the optional Advanced Pulse Control panel to enable better control over heat input, resulting in less warping and distortion on thin metals
- Features the patented Micro-Start™ II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills
SIMPLICITY, CONTROL AND RANGE
Simplicity through technology
AC Auto Balance® automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration for welding on aluminum. Or, take full control - adjust the AC Balance® to increase or decrease cleaning action or penetration on aluminum
Advanced Pulse Control panel (Optional on the Precision TIG 275)
Upgrade with the Advanced Control Panel to include the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Wide output range
Tackle either end of the material thickness spectrum with an amperage range of 2 to 340 amps
Side-mounted torch holder and connections
Enables simple cable management and protection, and a place for your torch when not in use.
- Under-Cooler Cart Water Cooler (K1828-1) Foot Amptrol™ with 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable assembly (K870)
- Harris Gas Regulator/Flowmeter
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) Hose Kit (3100211)
- PTW-20 250 amp water cooled TIG torch w/ 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable (K1784-4)
- Zippered Torch Cover for TIG Torch with 25 (7.6m)
- Cable Assembly (K918-2) Parts Kit for PTW-20 Series Torches contains a long back cap
- 1/16 in, 3/32 in, 1/8 in collets
- 1/16 in, 3/32 in, 1/8 in collet bodies
- 1/16 in, 3/32 in, 1/8 in 2% Ceriated tungsten
- Three Alumina nozzles (5/16 in, 3/8 in, 7/16 in orifices) (KP510)
- Water Hose (2 included) (S19558-4) 15 ft. (4.5 m)
- 2/0 Work Cable and Clamp (K2150-1) Adapter for optional PTA-9 or -17 Torch (3/8 in.) (S20403-4)
Shop all TIG welding machines and TIG welding helmets available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Precision TIG® 275 Ready-Pak® #K2618-1 Specifications|
40% Duty Cycle: 104/94/47A, 60% Duty Cycle: 86/78/39
|Output range||2-340A Max OCV: 75V|
|Rated output||275A/40%, 225A/60%|
Maintenance & Repair
Marine Fabrication & Repair
|Weight:||683 Lb(s) 0 Oz|