- Multi-Process Welding
- Gasoline Engine
- AC/DC Welding
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Ranger® 305 LPG Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®), Multi-Process Welder #K2937-1
The Pro's Choice for Specialized Environments
The Lincoln Electric Ranger 305 LPG Engine Driven Welder is no ordinary multi-process welder. It can tackle Stick, Gouging, TIG, MIG, Flux-cored welding processes and so much more. Loaded with exclusive features like Digital Weld Meters and Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology take your welding to the next level with the precision and power of the ranger 305.
This beast can easily be connected to an LP gas cylinder for those environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are unacceptable. Additionally, the 10,000-watt peak single-phase AC generator is capable of powering motor starting, tools, and inverter welders, for extended range and process capability. This machine is the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
The Ranger 305 is capable of CV wire welding with up to 5/64 inch (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes. This machine gives you a host of packed-in features and designs to make your life easier without sacrificing capability or reliability. The Ranger 305 is perfect for a variety of industries including; construction, maintenance and repair, and structural welding.
Features of the Ranger 305 LPG
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
- It's the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
- 9,000 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also can be used for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
25 HP Kohler® LPG Engine
- LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) engine has plenty of horsepower.
Shop all engine driven welders and welding safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Ranger® 305 LPG #K2937-1 Specifications|
Liquid petroleum (LP)
Kohler® OHV Command CH730 LP
25 HP 2 Cylinder Air-Cooled
|Single phase auxiliary output||9000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V, 60 Hz|
|Output range by mode||CC-Stick: 30 – 305 A,
Downhill Pipe (CC): 40-300 A,
Touch Start TIG: 20 – 250 A,
CV-Wire: 14 – 29 V,
Arc Gouging: 90 – 300 A
|Welding processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||480 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Engine Driven Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Lincoln Electric
- Lincoln Welding Machines
- Lincoln MIG Welders
- Lincoln TIG Welders
- Lincoln Stick Welders
- Lincoln Multi-Process Welders
- Lincoln Engine-Driven Welders
- Liquid Propane (LP) Powered Welders