- MIG Welding
- Multi-Voltage Input
- Single Phase
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln POWER MIG® 180 Dual MIG Welder, Multi-Voltage Input #K3018-2
Best-In-Class Dual MIG Welder for Pros
The Lincoln Electric Power MIG 180 Dual MIG Welder is capable of dual 120 or 208/230-volt input power making it perfect for a range of venues; from the garage to the job site. Packed with features like the Diamond Core Technology, Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive, and patented split wire guides, the Power MIG gives you the ability to make accurate welds each and every time. This powerhouse of a machine is great for sheet metal and light frame auto body work. Designed for the professional welder the Power MIG gives you the trusted power and reliability of the type Lincoln Electric is best known for.
Features of the Lincoln POWER MIG® 180
- Dual Input Power Capability - Select 120-volt input power for home and generator-driven environments or choose 208/230-volt input power for shop applications on thicker materials.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive - Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction.
- Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity.
- A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- Diamond Core Technology™ - Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Spool Gun Ready - Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design - For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
Shop all MIG welding machines and welding safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln POWER MIG® 180 #K3018-2 Specifications|
|Output range||120V: 30-140 A 230V: 30-180 A|
|Rated output||120V: 90A/19.5V/20% 208V: 130A/17.6V/30% 230V: 130A/20V/30%|
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||64 Lb(s) 0 Oz|