- Multi-Process Welding
- Gasoline Engine
- AC/DC Welding
- Hassle-Free Warranty
Lincoln Ranger® 305 G EFI Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®) #K3928-1
Heavy-Duty, All-Season Welder
The Lincoln Electric Ranger® 305 G EFI engine-driven welder is designed for professional welders who want the highest quality and longest-lasting welding machine on the market. The Ranger® 305 G EFI was built and designed with exclusive features like Lincoln Chopper Technology® and 12,000 watts peak single-phase AC generator power for motor starting to name a few. This portable welding station can handle general stick, downhill pipe, Touch Start™ TIG, MIG, gouging, and flux-cored wire welding processes.
Equipped with an EFI, the ranger 305 starts easy every time, even in cold and harsh environments. It has a 12-gallon fuel capacity and EFI to lower fuel consumption adding up to savings and longevity for you. Power your tools, motor start, and run inverter welders with 9,500 watts of continuous single-phase AC generator power. Monitor actual welding output with built-in digital weld meters. The Ranger® 305 G EFI can handle various welding processes and is built to withstand the elements, making it perfect for the construction site or any other place it is needed
Features of the Ranger 305 G EFI
- Kohler® Gasoline Engine - 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
- Multi-Process Welding - Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Digital Weld Meters - makes it easy to precisely pre-set Your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance - Lincoln Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
- Electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
- Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® - provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and optimal bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
- 12,000 watts peak
- 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
Shop all engine driven welders and welding safety equipment available online from Welders Supply.
|Lincoln Ranger® 305 G EFI #K3928-1 Specifications|
Kohler® OHV Command ECH740
25 HP 2 Cylinder Air-Cooled
|Single phase auxiliary output||9,500 Watts Continuous, 120/240V, 60 Hz|
|Output range by mode||CC-Stick: 20– 305 A,
Downhill Pipe (CC): 40-300 A,
Touch Start TIG: 20 – 250 A,
CV-Wire: 14 – 29 V,
Arc Gouging: 90 – 300 A
|Welding processes||Stick (SMAW)
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
|Weight:||510 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Engine Driven Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Gas Powered Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Lincoln Electric
- Lincoln Welding Machines
- Lincoln MIG Welders
- Lincoln TIG Welders
- Lincoln Stick Welders
- Lincoln Multi-Process Welders
- Lincoln Engine-Driven Welders