Lincoln Electric Intermediate EDU Gear Ready-Pak #K4595
The traditional leather-sleeved welding jacket is constructed of split leather sleeves for added heat resistance and durability. While the jacket body is made of 9 oz. flame retardant cotton which meets ANSI D6413 for flame retardant fabrics. To provide optimal performance for multiple welding applications, the intermediate education welding gear package has 2 pairs of welding gloves which provide different features and benefits intended for Stick, MIG, Flux Core or TIG Welding.
For full-face protection for grinding applications, the OMNIShield Professional Face Shield has a high-density contoured lens which is 90% thicker than a traditional face shield. This added protection is coupled with multi-axis headgear to enhance comfort and provide a personalized fit.
The Welders All-In-One Backpack is a versatile storage solution for all types of welders and fabricators. The unique design allows for easy-to-access storage of personal protective equipment, tools and consumables with separate capacity for a laptop and textbooks.
- Chipping Hammer with Wire Brush
- Welding Pliers
- 25 FT Tape Measure
- Fillet Gauge
- Soapstone with Holder
- Tip Cleaner
- Includes 17 separate PPE, tool or accessory products for all welding processes, grinding and oxyfuel cutting
- 1740 Series Auto-darkening Welding Helmet reduces training time and increases productivity
- Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket provides enhanced upper body protection and improved durability
- Welders Backpack improves storage organization, capacity and comfort
- Complete tool set for setup, welding and inspection