Tweco WeldSkill Auto-Darkening Helmet - Skull and Fire #41001004
The Tweco® WeldSkill auto-darkening welding helmet provides impressive performance at an affordable price. With 4 arc sensors, a large 3.86" x 1.69" viewing area and a weight of just 16 oz, it's no wonder this model is the most popular seller on our list of Cheap Auto-Darkening Welding Helmets Under $100. Get one while they're still available!
- Enhanced performance- four arc sensors for high response
- Lightweight- Only 16 oz (450 grams) for optimum comfort
- Variable Shade- Adjustable welding shade levels from 9 to 13
- Sensitivity control ranges
- Responsive lens switching speed- Up to 1/30,000 sec!
- Adjustable delay controls- Selection for switching speed: “short” = 0.25s to 0.35s “medium” = 0.35s to 0.50s “long” = 0.50s to 0.80s
- Welding and Grinding modes
- Large viewing area- 3.86" x 1.69"
- Certified- ANSI Z87.1, CE EN 379 and EN 175
Welders Supply has the best online prices for Auto Darkening Welding Helmets and other safety equipment.
WeldSkill Auto-Darkening Filter Lens
|Filter Lens Dimensions||110mm x 90mm x 9mm|
|Viewing Area Dimensions||98mm x 43mm|
|Reaction Time||1/30,000 second|
|Sensors||2 Optical Sensors|
|Power Supply||Solar Cells, No Battery change required|
|Unactivated Shade Level||4|
|Variable Shade Level||Not Fitted (Fixed Shade 11)|
|Operating Temperature||-5°C to + 55°C|
|Storing Temperature||20°C to +70°C|
|Sensitivity Range (Light to Dark)||Low to High|
|Delay (Dark to Light)||Short (0.25 sec) – Long (0.6 sec)|