Hypertherm Consumables: HPR260XD Mild Steel Swirl Ring #220353
Amperage Range: 200 A & 200 A bevel
Compatible with Hypertherm HPR260XD.
- Hypertherm HPR260XD Consumables Mild Steel Nozzle
- Hypertherm HPR260XD Consumables Mild Steel Swirl Ring
- Hypertherm HPR260XD Consumables Mild Steel Water Tube
Shop for Hypertherm products, Hypertherm accessories, and safety apparel at Welders Supply.
HPR260XD Mild Steel Swirl Ring #220353
- Amperage Range: 200-800 A
- Material: Mild Steel
- Compatible with the HPR260XD
Product Questions and Answers
Q - What is the swirl ring used for? A - The ring swirls the gasses surrounding the arc, which helps ensure a consistent and more precise cut.
Q - How often should it be replaced? A - If it appears cracked, deformed, or clogged, it is time for a new one. It should last for at least 15 changes of electrodes and nozzles.
Q - How often should I check the swirl ring? A - You should check it every time you replace your electrode.