Hobart AirForce™ 12ci Plasma Cutter Part# 500564
Designed to cut up to 1/4" mild steel, the AirForce™ 12ci is powered by standard household current (120 VAC). A built-in air compressor and lightweight inverter power supply make this plasma cutter the most convenient, totally portable cutting system available. The AirForce™ 12ci excels at cutting sheet metal and 1/8" mild steel, and can even sever 1/4" steel.
- Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at half the weight of prior model (AirForce 250A). Weighs only 27 lbs.
- Built-in Air Compressor - Internal piston-driven air compressor makes the system highly portable. No additional compressor to purchase or transport. Pressure is preset... ready to cut, right out of the box.
- New High-Performance Ergonomic Torch - The new XT12R torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and longer lasting cutting tips.
- Powered by 120V, 20 amp Circuit - Runs on standard household power. No need for 230 volt hookup by utility company.
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED lights indicate system status for power, temperature, and torch readiness eliminating unnecessary downtime.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
|Rated Output at 35% Duty Cycle||12 A at 110 VDC|
|Max. Open-Circuit Voltage||325 V|
|Amps Input at|
Rated Output, 60 Hz
|Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure||Preset with Built-in Compressor|
|Dimensions||H: 10 in (254 mm)
W: 7 1/2 in (191 mm)
D: 13 in (330 mm)
|Net Weight||12ci w/torch: 27 lb (12.3 kg)
Ship weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg)
|Weight:||32 Lb(s) 0 Oz|