Jackson TrueSight II Digital Variable ADF Welding Helmet- Halo X Arc Angel - with Balder Technology #46163
There’s more to this pin-up girl welding helmet than a unique design. The Jackson Arc Angel TrueSight® II auto-darkening welding helmet now features the unmatched clarity of Balder™ lens technology. With an optical classification of 1/1/1/1, the TrueSight II ADF offers the clearest view of the weld puddle of any welding lens in the world.
The TrueSight II has intuitive digital controls and easy mode selection with larger buttons, that can be used even while wearing welding gloves. 3-in-1 welding lens allows you to choose from shade 9-13 weld mode, shade 5-8 cut mode or shade 3 grind mode. 5 year warranty.
- 30% Larger Viewing Area
- Built-in magnification
- Separate Buttons for Grind, Torch and Weld Modes
- Auto On/Off
- Three adjustable settings for Shade, Sensitivity and Delay
- Battery Light Indicator
This welding helmet can be purchased by clicking the link above, or you can view our entire inventory of safety equipment and Autodarkening welding helmets available online.
TrueSight II Lens Features
- Optical Classification 1/1/1/1
- Variable Shade from 5-8 & 9-13
- 3.25 inch X 4.00 inch (13.0 square inch) Viewing Area
- Digital controls (Designed by welders for welders)
- Weld, Grind & Torch modes ( 3-N-1 welding helmet)
- Delay & Sensitivity adjustments
- 4 Arc Sensors
- TIG rated down to 3 amps
- Auto-On ADF is always ready to weld
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 Compliant
- DIN Plus Certified
- Built-in mag lens holder
- 5-year lens warranty
HALO X Helmet Features
- Extreme lightweight shell design weighs only 6 oz!
- Hydraflex shell for the ultimate in flexibility and durability
- Duralogic high index metallic paint
- Ergonomic, lightweight design reduces neck tension and fatigue
- Easily attaches to safety caps for added head protection
- High impact, sleek, balanced design and weight reduces "top-heavy" effect
- Comes with Jackson® 370 headgear
- Anti-fog lens coating
- Sleek, sporty style
- Soft-touch temples
- Lightweight construction
- Single lens wrap-around protection
- 99.9% UV protection
- Free neck cord included
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+
- Meets all impact resistance standards.
|Weight:||5 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
How to Adjust Jackson Helmet Size:
- Try on Helmet.
Place helmet on your head once unpacked from the box.
- Adjust Helmet Size.
Adjust the dial on the back of the helmet to size.
- Check Helmet.
Flip the helmet up and down to make sure the fit is snug, but not uncomfortable.