Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 42 Plasma Cutter w/SL60 Torch #1-4200-SL60
The Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® 42 Plasma Cutter with 20 ft. SL60 plasma torch is capable of plasma gouging and uses standard Thermal Dynamics 1Torch™ consumables. The Cutmaster 42 with SL60 torch has a recommended 1/4 inch cutting capacity and comes with a 4 year factory warranty. The dual voltage feature allows the Cutmaster 42 to operate on either 120 volt or 230 volt input power.
The Cutmaster® 42 Plasma Cutter has the unique ability to crank out 27 amps of cutting power on 120 volt input and then jumps all the way up to 40 amps of cutting power when operating on 230 volt input power.
- Auto Body / Marine Repair
- Plumbing & HVAC
- Home Shop
- Rental Fleets
- Metal Building & Roofing Construction
- 20 foot SL60 1Torch™ allows for plasma gouging and uses all standard 1Torch™ consumables
- Industry leading 4-YEAR warranty
- The only plasma cutter in its class that provides increased output power when switching from 120 volt to 230 volt input.
- Competitively priced for the 1/4" (6mm) market, but with the cut capacity of a larger machine.
- Vent2Shield™ allows the use of considerably smaller air compressors compared to similar 40 amp plasma cutters.
- Greater cutting capacity than any 1/4" (6mm) plasma cutter. Cuts all day at 1/4" with the power to cut 5/8".
- Compact and lightweight, only 26 lbs. (11.8kg) for serious portability
- Only 40 amp unit on the market with quick disconnect torch and lead extensions.
- Features two power plugs, one for the standard 120 volt outlet and another plug for a 230 volt outlet.
- Cutmaster® 42 Plasma Cutter
- SL60 1Torch™ with 20' leads
- Safety gloves & glasses
- Instructional plasma cutting DVD
- Extra spare parts
- Heavy-duty carrying case
- Power plug adapters
|Recommended Cut||6 mm (1/4”) at 120V 9.5 mm (3/8”) at 230V|
|Maximum Cut||15 mm (5/8”) at 120V 20 mm (3/4”) at 230V|
|Pierce Rating||6 mm (1/4”) at 120V 9.5 mm (3/8”) at 230V|
|Max Amperage Output||27A at 120V 40A at 230V|
|Dimensions||177 mm x 228 mm x 470 mm (7” W x 9” H x 18.5” D)|
|Weight||11.8 kg (26 lbs)|
|Torch Air Pressure||5.2 bar (75 psi)|
|Input Voltage||120/230V, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz|
|Duty Cycle||40% at 40A, 230V|
|Amperage Draw||29A at 120V 15A at 230V|
|Gouging Profiles||Output Range||Depth||Width|
|Tip A||40 Amps (Max)||Shallow||Narrow|
|Weight:||30 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Cutmaster 42 Plasma Cutter w/ SL60 Torch #14200SL60 Benefits and Features
Cutmaster 42 Plasma Cutter w/ SL60 Torch #14200SL60 Auto Restoration